Blog Post Page
Content uploaded as a blog post has a single-column layout with WYSIWYG / HTML content editor, and you can also add an image that will be displayed at the top of the blog post page as a full-width image, i.e. as a "banner image" or "hero image".
On blog post pages, under the post title the following will be automatically displayed:
- the name of the author,
- the date the post was created (this can be overwritten manually), and
- tags, if the author has assigned tags to the blog post. Clicking on a tag will list out all blog posts with that tag.
Blog Category Page
Newly added blog posts are automatically displayed in a list on the blog category page:
- on the left, a preview image uploaded by the author for this purpose,
- to the right of the image the title of the blog post,
- below the title, the author's name,
- the date the post was created,
- the tags assigned to the post,
- and a short summary or teaser text, also provided by the author when uploading the blog post.
499 EUR + VAT